Terms and Conditions:
1) A student’s registration and enrolment for courses will serve as a binding agreement to follow the course to completion and to pay the full fees. Enrolments are deemed acceptance of the terms and conditions and agreement to abide by them.
2) No refund can be made to students once the course has commenced and no transfer of courses in whole or in part can be made.
3) Monthly fees are supposed to be paid at the beginning of each month.
4) The school authority has absolute discretion on the decision to take admission of a candidate.
5) The school authority has sole discretion to reject the candidature or expel/suspend a student at any time of the course based upon disciplinary action.
6) After the commencement of the course the students cannot change their course timing.
7) If the student cannot complete the course within specified time limit, the school will not be responsible for the same, but the student can continue the course with specified monthly fees.
8) The school has sole discretion to change the location of the school in case of any unavoidable circumstances.